On Monday February 5th, football’s biggest week kicks off with Super Bowl Opening Night fueled by Gatorade at Allegiant Stadium in downtown Las Vegas, Nevada and you can be there as players and coaches make their first public appearance during Super Bowl week! From 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM PT, hundreds of media will interview the Super Bowl players and coaches for the first time during their only public appearance in Las Vegas before taking the field for Super Bowl LVIII. This is the only time the two teams will be together in one location prior to Super Bowl Sunday. Super Bowl Opening Night will also feature live entertainment, special appearances and autographs by NFL Legends, and team mascots, as well as fan photo opportunities and the chance to see Super Bowl players and coaches answer media’s questions in real time. Fans will also have the chance to win prizes, including two tickets to Super Bowl LVIII by checking in with the Super Bowl OnePass app.
FAQs – including ADA/Accessibility
● The following list of prohibited items is not all-inclusive. All items are subject to security review and discretion.
● Animals (Service Animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals, including Emotional Support Animals are prohibited)
● Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
● Bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″. (*NFL Clear Bag Policy* will be in effect)
● Glass or aluminum containers, thermoses, cups, and beverage containers of any kind (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
● Camera with removable lenses more than 6″
● Professional video/audio recorders, except for credentialed media
● Chairs, stools, or other seating devices
● Coolers (Coolers for medical purposes are permitted)
● Laser Pointers
● Food or Beverage (Unless for Medical Purpose)
● Illegal substances
● Mace, pepper spray or any aerosol
● Motorized scooters, hoverboards, skateboards or self-propelled items except for ADA or medical purposes
● Noisemakers and horns, whistles, musical instruments of any kind
● Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
● Selfie Sticks and tripods
● Weapons including firearms, knives, electronic stunning devices.
● Fireworks, explosives, or other combustible items
● Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or inappropriate in management’s sole discretion will not be permitted.